Dell EMC making a big splash at it’s 4th Splunk .conf this year with a premier petabyte level sponsorship. The Big Data Beard team is pleased to be part of Dell EMC’s team supporting this awesome conference and we can’t wait to meet up with our customers and the great Splunk community that makes this event my favorite week of the year!
We’d like to give you all a quick run down of all the activities and events that we have planned from Dell EMC, so make sure and check back on this page throughout the week as we make updates…should be an incredibly fun week!
Come by Booth P1…we will have stickers!
- Tame the Splunk Dragons Before Winter Comes
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 | 12:05 PM-12:50 PM | Room 103AB
- Speakers: Keith Quebodeaux, Kyle Prins & Colin Gallagher
- Choosing the Right Infrastructure for Your Splunk Deployment
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 | 11:00 AM-11:45 AM | Room Salon AB
- Speaker: Brett Roberts
- Master the Dark Arts: Demystifying Splunk Architecture
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 | 2:15 PM-3:00 PM | Room Salon C
- Speaker: Cory Minton
Be sure to tune in to thecube broadcast Thursday 4pm EST as Big Data Beard founder, Cory Minton, and Colin Gallagher from the Converged Platforms and Solutions Division at Dell EMC team will be talking about all the goodness for customers that comes from Dell EMC and Splunk partnering.
Big Data Beard Live Stream – the team will be on the air LIVE!
Blogs of Interest:
Want to meet with the Splunk Ninjas (and the Big Data Beards) from Dell EMC?
Email Brendon_Ford@dell.com to sign up! We’d love to talk to you about what you are doing with Splunk, describe how our awesome Ready Systems for Splunk helps solve real challenges customers experience running and scaling Splunk, and show you how you can use our apps to build more robust, end-to-end IT service intelligence.
This is going to be a great year at Splunk .conf and the team from Dell EMC could not be more excited to be part of this very special conference. We will see you Ninjas in DC next week!!!