The Big Data Beard hosted the Virtual Race To Splunk’s .conf20 in anticipation of a great virtual conference, but we want to keep the racing excitement going while we all enjoy the fun that is .conf! That’s why we are hosting a championship racing series during .conf using the iRacing.com simulation platform and we are inviting YOU to see if you can BEAT THE BEARDS!
The series will include two regional races held October 20th and 21st where the first 60 registrants for each race will compete for a top 10 finish which grants them the chance to move on to the championship race on October 22nd. The top 10 finishers from each of the regional races will advance to see if those racers can BEAT THE BEARDS!
To enter the race, you will need the following:
- An iRacing account (if you don’t have one, sign up here)
- Appropriate gear to be able to participate in iRacing
- Own the tracks you plan to race on with us (Indy, Silverstone and Las Vegas)
- Own a GT3 class car on iRacing
- Agree to the iRacing code of conduct and the Beat The Beards series rule
To sign up, you need to visit this form and provide the requested information so we can include you in the race. Note, each of the first two regional races are limited to the first 60 registrants, so sign up quickly if you want a chance to race with us!
- Race 1 – OCT 20th – Tuesday – 5:30pm PT – Indianapolis Motor Speedway – road course combined
- Race 2 – OCT 21st – Wed – 4pm GMT – Silverstone Full
- Championship – OCT 22nd – Thursday – 10am ET – Las Vegas Motor Speedway Road Course Combined
Even if you can’t race with us, you can still join in the fun as we will be LIVE STREAMING all the racing action from the Beat The Beard Championship series with the Big Data Beard team providing live, in race commentary for all the excitement. This prime time racing coverage will be featured on Splunk’s Twitch and the Big Data Beard’s YouTube and Twitch channels.
Sign up today and see if you can BEAT THE BEARDS!!!
Be the first to write a comment.